Adam Ellis VSD Saddle
The Adam Ellis VSD saddle offers riders a general purpose saddle which is suitable for dressage and jumping. Slightly straighter cut flap than the GP range. The stirrup bar is set further back to allow for leg position appropriate to dressage, whilst still allowing the rider sufficient position to jump.
- Made from high quality English leathers
- Deep seat suitable for riders who require added feeling of security
- Suitable for wide range of horse and ponies
- Soft padded knee and thigh rolls (thigh roll optional)
- Knee & thigh rolls can be permanently attached or velcro for rider adjustment
- Beautiful selection of high quality English leathers and different colour piping for an individual look
- Lambs wool flocking with gusseted panels to enable easier adjustment for horses changing shape
- Wooden spring tree
- Luxurious calf leather (optional) which provides a soft ‘broken in’ feel from new & an additional high quality look, as well as providing riders with the feeling of added grip.