* NEW for 2015 – The Botham Jump Saddle
The Botham Jump saddle is the ultimate jump saddle, designed to offer a light weight saddle with the best close contact feel for the professional and competitive show jumping and hunter jumper riders. Designed to ensure the very best positioning for the rider, option of wool flocked or rubber panels, this saddle is the choice of professionals.
- Sleek and close contact design jump saddle
- Designed by professional Great British show jumpers
- Modern and fashionable designs using traditional high quality Great British saddle making skills to ensure the high quality finish expected of Adam Ellis Saddles
- Knee and thigh rolls designed to ensure there is ‘no bulk’ feeling for the rider, but offering security and optimisation of the riders position
- Equal weight distribution on the horses back providing ease and comfort for the horse
- Designed to provide excellent spinal clearance, essential for the competition horse and promotes bascule shape essential for high performance show-jumping horses
- Made with the finest quality English leathers, in a wide range of beautiful colours and choice of piping to offer the individual look.
- Seats are designed for the more competitive rider, designed to ensure that the closest of contact with the horse, promoting feel between horse and rider.
- Designed to promote shoulder and knee flexion
- Wool bag panels designed to ensure seem free gusset and a lighter feel.
- Wide range of fits suitable for a broad range of competition horses
- Designed to avoid pressure points
- Designed to optimise rider balance
- Forward cut flap, which is designed to suit the leg length and preferred riding length of each rider
- Soft padded knee and thigh rolls, designed to specific needs of each rider.
- Option of Four girth straps to ensure that girthing options are available