The Huntsman Jump Saddle
The Huntsman Jumping Saddle is favoured by Hunts men and women, designed to ensure that riders are offered a comfortable saddle suitable for long periods of time in the saddle, with a seat which is slightly deeper than the Chloe or Jupia jumping saddles.
- Designed to ensure a secure leg position, with soft padded knee and thigh rolls adapted to the individual preference of the rider.
- Forward cut panels, square cantle to optimise the free movement over large fences and hedges.
- Made with high quality English leathers
- Wooden spring tree
- Traditional Lamb’s Wool Flocking.
- Promotes a close contact feel with their horse, use of wool bag panels or rubber panels is recommended; these panels also avoid seamed gussets, offering a seamless panel on the horses back. The added advantage of the wool bag panel compared with the rubber panels is both a lighter feel to the saddle and ease of adjustment to the saddle should the horse change shape.
- Designed to order
The Huntsman Saddle comes in a wide range of beautiful English Leathers and variety of piping which ensures an individual look. For additional high quality look and added grip The Huntsman can also be made from Calf leathers, which are durable, offering a soft ‘broken in’ feel from new and will withstand days spent hunting in winter weathers.